We are ambitious for all our children as they journey safely through our school.
Our children will become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens of our community and the wider world.
Our core Christian values of: Respect, Kindness, Honesty, Forgiveness, Perseverance and Friendship, underpin everything that we do.
I have the freedom and choice to be ambitious for my future
Our aim through all we do is to be ‘lights to the world’ Matthew 5:14
Bilton Community Federation
Vision United in building an ambitious learning community founded on our values.
Grow excellence in leadership, teaching, culture and learning whilst valuing uniqueness & diversity
Work with selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and respect.
1. Establish a strong, collaborative team that delivers effective leadership, governance and financial control.
2. Secure excellent training and development opportunities through a coherent strategy
3. Empower pupils to make a positive impact on the world, through our shared values
4. Equip children for the next stage of their learning journey through an effective and ambitious curriculum from EYFS to KS2.
5. Effectively deploy & manage resources to achieve excellent outcomes for all
6. Positively influence the wellbeing of those within our schools’ community